Friday 19 December 2014

-34kg After the Birth

I woke up this morning and made quite an unbelievable result in the weigh-in this time. I have lost 2.5 kilogrammes in two weeks meaning 22 kilogrammes from January and actually, meaning 34 kilogrammes from the day I gave a birth. I have drank too little water but eaten proberly, expect the day and night we barbequed, and I have exercised much less than before due to the flu I have had. That's why I also decided to skip the fitness test and do it maybe tomorrow, if I feel energetic enough. But still, I got a good result.

The whole week has been actually totally unbelievable and I have started to believe in Santa Claus again. The new job is the best present for years I guess.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment