Monday 29 December 2014

It's a Final Countdown...

..17 days left of this project.

I finally had time to exercise after Christmas and I liked my new training program a lot. Now my muscles are hurting because I had so long break due to my flu and Christmas and husband's fever. 

I have now started the final spurt before my project ends. I have couple of days to fall into temptations still. New year's eve and my husband's birthday in the beginning of the January. Actually, it has been difficult to eat properly after Christmas, much more difficult than I thought beforehand. It would be so easy to find old me, who ate everything and had yoyo weight change all the time, and return to old bad habits again. And I'm not that strong as I thought I would be and I'm more worried about the maintenance of my weight and new body. More worried than I was when I wrote about it couple of writings ago. Especially, that I have to go to office and work 40 hours per week, and have daycare, new job and home maintenance that I have to also think. 

Anyway, now that I'm in the final metres of this weight losing project, I'm going to update my weight to the milestones table once a week as I already have done last Friday..

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment