Friday 5 September 2014

Our Ninth Anniversary

This week we celebrated our ninth anniversary of our marriage. Or can you say it to celebration if it happened by eating pasta and thinking of the running vacation preparations? 

I have been thinking a lot the next year and our tenth anniversary and how good I'm going to look then. In January, I will fit into my own old wedding dress and if and when I can maintain the weight and condition till the September, I'm going to celebrate the round number anniversary in the best condition ever! And that dream is coming truth pretty soon..

And to come back on the earth from dream world, we are going to run here in Levi tomorrow! There is more and more panic than excitement on the air all the time. 

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment