Wednesday 12 November 2014

About Ten Weeks Left

It's only about ten weeks still and this project is over. And seven weeks before Christmas. I'm not sure if I can reach the target I set in January to lose 24.5kgs but I'm much more leaner than earlier with the same weight that it might be possible to still fit into my own old wedding dress. I think that's more important than the actual number of kilos I've been able to lose. And most important thing is that exercising, running and proper eating is nowadays something that I don't have to think actively, so the probability that all the fat is gone forever is high.

But the project is not yet over. Work is continuing every day and I'm again a kilo lighter than last Friday, so everything is still possible. Now, I just should remember to pick the wedding dress from my parents house to try it on..

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment