Friday 14 November 2014

More Walking, Diet and X Jump Hating!

I added more walking to my training program to have more exercising with low heart rates as was proposed in bicycle ergometer test. Now I try to walk three times a week 30-60 minutes before I start to run again. I hope it's also makes easier the 90 minutes running exercises I do during the weekends 'cause walking helps to keep my metabolism on higher level in between the long runs.

Diet goes very well. It's easier and easier to follow as far as I have learned the amount of the dishes by heart. 

The only thing I hate at the moment is the aerobic sessions of my Nike+ Kinect Training program. The sessions are so hard and long nowadays. 12 drills which have to be done two rounds include 4 different drills of X jumps. Nice. Earlier the drills where I ran with high knees and jumped in between were killing me but now there are also drills where I should only do X jumps for 60 seconds included.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment