Tuesday 8 April 2014

A Break in Training

Time to rest again

I have waken up now couple of days without my voice. Even if I don't have any other symptoms of common cold and I have got my voice back quickly by drinking water I'm going to skip again the exercises I was planned to do in the beginning of this week. Basically it means that my double training day is cancelled and I'll try it again later. I still have spent a lot of time outside walking slowly with the kids so I'm not totally inactive even if I can't exercise.

Project

Already week 12 have started and on Friday it is time for weigh-in #7 and fitness test #4. I have to check my condition and then plan how to exercise before the fitness test. I'm sure I'm fine then because there is no more than my throat problems. This week I have to plan also how I continue my trainings in next four weeks period.

Diet

Yesterday was the worst day of my Five Handfuls a Day project. I realised in the evening that I haven't eaten any correct handfuls. I have choose to eat lot of bread, pancakes and candy. Now I should do something about it. I have still three days to affect the result of the weigh-in so now I really need to eat lot of vegetables and drink more water. It is always awful to have flu in the middle of the hard exercising. It makes me to drool over unhealthy food if I don't exercise for couple of days.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment