Sunday 27 April 2014

Long Run of 50 Minutes

The flea market weekend is now behind and this evening it was time to concentrate on the project again. I did my long run of 50 minutes + 15 minutes walking. My weekend was otherwise so busy that I was sure that my heart rate is hard to keep down but despite the fact that I have lack of sleep and I have been hurrying everywhere all the time, running was easier than I thought. And it was so relaxing to finalise the busy weekend with very slow long run in warm spring weather.

Btw. I'm sure that the scales of the weight losing people hate to break round numbers. On Saturday morning the scale showed the 79.5kgs which is not now of course counted because it happened a day too late. Well, this means that I'm not that late in my weight losing schedule after all.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment