Friday 18 April 2014

Training, Easter Delicacies, Training, Easter Delicacies, ...

I have a couple of exiting days behind. I published my blog to a few friends of mine and this far I've got only positive feedback. It was so exiting to wait reactions. Welcome to read my blog all of you!

Yesterday I did the muscle training at home before my running exercise. The muscle training felt still a bit stuffy with sore muscles I had due to fitness test I did twice earlier. Still I had a bit lower heart rate levels than during the first double training but this time I ran without the pram. This time I felt that running was easy and my pace have started to improve. I could run the whole route without concentrating on too fast run or too high heart rate.

yesterday:

  • Muscle training: HR max was 180, HR avg was 145
  • Running training: HR max was 151, HR avg was 134

The first double training couple of weeks ago:

  • Muscle training: HR max was 186, HR avg was 152
  • Running training: HR max was 170, HR avg was 138

Today I have concentrated only on easter food and tomorrow it is time to do the first long run of 40 minutes before eating a bit more delicacies.

Have a nice Easter!
Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment