Friday 4 April 2014

Something Else Than Breastfeeding

Today I'm going to theatre to see one musical and tomorrow I'm going to theatre too. This evening I'll go with the friends and tomorrow together with husband. Tomorrow is the first time when someone else puts our baby to sleep than me or my husband. Grandparents are going to look after all of the three. These two theatre evenings are coincidentally at the same weekend because we planned to go this musical at first in mid-March but then there wasn't enough adjacent seats so we planned to go this Friday. And I had already bought tickets to tomorrow's act in December.

I think I have to make changes to my training plans because I have all the kids at home, husband is at work and I don't have time to do both muscle and running training when he returns and before I have to leave to the downtown. Maybe I do the running training tomorrow. In that case I'll try double training another time next week.

Anyway, it is nice that there is something else going on this weekend than my trainings and breastfeeding.

Have a sunny weekend all of you!
Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

3 comments:

  1. Oi! Onpa kivaa ohjelmaa siis tiedossa! Toivottavasti ilta on mukava !

    Minä en ole vielä uskaltautunut muuta kuin jumppaan syksyllä, jolloin mies nukutti lapsen muutamia kertoja - tai nukahti ennen kuin kotiuduin.
    VIelä ei ole ollut kiinnostusta lähteä minnekään, joten en sitten ole lähtenyt. Kesän tullen voi olla, että kiinnostus herää.
    Onneksi meillä ei ole tapana miehen kanssa käydä yhdessä iltariennoissa, joten lähteminen on siinä mielessä helppoa, jos vaan itse raaskii.

    Toivottavasti saat hyvin sovitettua treenit ja perheen, vaikka järjestelyjä täytyykin tehdä. Minulla ainakin kynnys helposti nousee, jos suunnitelmat romuttuu.

    Kivaa viikonloppua!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olipa tosi kiva ilta ja tuntuu uskomattomalta, että pääsen tänään jo uudestaan. Housut pois -musikaali oltiin katsomassa ja en kyllä muista milloin olen ääneen nauranut noin paljon.

      Eilinen oli eka kerta, kun mies nukutti yksin kaikki kolme lasta, ja niinhän ne nukkui kun kotiuduin. Hyvällä mielellä jätän vauvan siis mummolle tänään. Kyllä se on hyvä muistaa välillä ottaa aikaa itselle, ja muulloinkin kuin kuntoillessa. Ehkäpä sitä jo kesällä voisi lähteä ilman autoakin liikenteeseen..

      Tuohon perheen ja kuntoilun yhteensovittamiseen auttaa mulla nuo tavoitteet ja päämäärät, joita aseman itselleni. Siten kyllä pakotan itseni liikkeelle korvaamaan, jos jää joku lenkkikerta väliin. Muuten se helposti jäisi. Ja tämä blogin/liikunta päiväkirjan pito muistuttaa kivasti, jos alkaa repsahtaan..

      Delete
    2. It was a very nice evening and it is unbelievable that I'm going again today already. It was Finnish version of The Full Monty musical and it was so funny. I don't remember when I have laughed aloud like that before.

      My husband put all of the three kids sleep alone yesterday for the first time and they were sleeping when I returned so I'm sure that I can let the baby to my mum to look after today. It is good to remember to take own time every now and then, and also for something else than training. Maybe in summertime it would be nice to spend a evening downtown without driving a car..

      For me it is easier to fit training and family time if I set targets. Then I can't skip trainings and if I do I make myself to replace them another day. Otherwise I would forget it. Also this training diary reminds me if I start to fall for idling.

      Delete