Friday 27 June 2014

Calm Before The Storm

In the beginning of the week I felt I could reach the sky and I looked after to have courage to take extra rounds when exercising. It was calm before the storm, I guess. It needed only one very badly slept night and one double training with surprisingly long aerobic session and I had to admit that I need humbleness to proceed slowly towards my targets:
Yesterday I tried again double training as we were travelling today, and I didn't have time to exercise at all today. As my training program of Nike+ Kinect Training has changed now, I just started my aerobic session after the 30 minutes running and realized that the session had lengthen to over 40 minutes. So I ended up to exercise about 1.5 hours with all the warm ups and cool downs. Then we got visitors straight after the training and shower and I had to lay down to children's playroom floor not to faint. I needed a nap afterwards to feel again ok and to get power to pack for our journey.

I was afraid to have flu again as our baby is again in a light flu but last night was again better and I'm ok again. As I rest today I'm ready to have my long run this weekend in Kuopio or Leppävirta, where is lot of high hills ang great landscape. I'm exited to have my 'high level camp' here.

Have a nice weekend!

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment