Tuesday 17 June 2014

Five Kilometres Run

If someone is wondering why did it was snowing this morning in Oulu area even if it's June, it's because I was trying my running pace in 5 kilometres test route. In the beginning, I forgot to turn the target zone alarms on so I wasn't reminded of too high speed and I ended up running too quickly and get tired quit soon. The running would have been easier without that episode but I could keep my pace in the same level the rest of the route and my time was about 34:30. I tried to run the route in 35 minutes so I succeed! Now I'm positive that I can run the quarter marathon in 75 minutes in July. But today I was recalled that the pace distribution should be thought carefully before the events.



Above is photo of one of the two polar bears we saw yesterday in Ranua. Even if it feels that the weather is so Arctic that we could meet the polar bears on the running route too. I was tired to run today because of the yesterday's trip and because children kept us awake last night. This morning when I did my reparations for the run I recalled that when I ran my first half marathon, our oldest daughter kept us awake in Helsinki because of the first teeth that were just erupting.

         Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment