Friday 6 June 2014

The Day of Weigh-in and Fitness Test

Today it was time to check my progress of my project again.

Weigh-in

Scale showed me the 78.0kgs, which is -0.5kgs in two weeks. I thought I would even had gained some weight due to the very hot weather and swelling I've got due to it. And my scale really hates the round number breaking again because it seems to be so hard again to achieve my 10 kilogrammes milestone.

Fitness Test

And I guess due to the hot weather, my fitness test felt really weird today. Even if I felt I have power to do it well, and I shouldn't have excuses to fail, I didn't get any men's push-ups, for example. Result is unambitious: Fitness Score of 49 and Athleticism Score of 37. And more detailed results follow once again:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Endurance 77 (earlier 68, 53, 52, 42, 01)
Flexibility 55 (earlier 36, 55, 55, 55, 27)
Strength 38 (earlier 51, 51, 34, 21, 09)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balance 69 (earlier 59, 50, 45, 36, 58)
Power 63 (earlier 51, 54, 53, 24, 01)
Speed/Reaction/Agility 05 (earlier 10, 9, 10, 37, 12)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually the detailed results don't look that bad after all. Only the strength is significantly worse. But now that I have grieved the results this evening I really got angst to try my best in the next four weeks! Damn!

Have a nice and exerciseful weekend!

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment