Thursday 12 June 2014

Summer Breaks

Summer break of baby swimming started today, summer break of the kindergarten starts next week, almost all of the daughter's hobbies are on summer break, except football which ends after the midsummer. Now I really have to concentrate that this project doesn't end up to the summer break also. 

At some point of the summer it is time to travel and it really challenges success of this project. This summer I really need to run and be active with my dinings also when we are travelling. Maybe when the life style becomes healthier I need to exercise and eat properly on my future summer vacations. So should I just get used to it and stop complaining?

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment