Tuesday 5 August 2014

Summer Challenges

Last real summer challenge is coming, which might risk my weight losing and exercising project. We are still travelling plans before the preschool and daycare starts and we are going to spent almost a week on the road this time. I just counted one day that if I have to do my long run of 150 minutes on the road, I should be left from the car three hours before place where we will have a break. I think I will have a bit longer run next weekend if I check the time to start from GPS of our car. Hopefully I have lot of opportunities for exercising during this trip.

Yesterday and this evening I did my exercises a bit opposite way than I would do usually. Because the days have been very hot here and it has been impossible to exercise during the afternoons, I have done my exercises just before the kids go to sleep. And because the kids are on holiday and they feel hot also we have been swimming in the river in the evenings just before my exercises. Just to mention one tip how to handle the exercising in hot circumstances, it helps a bit to keep oneself cool if exercises are done after swimming and long hair is wet already before sweating. 

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment