Wednesday 27 August 2014

Three Exercises After the Flu

I have now exercised three times after the flu. On Sunday I tried long run. I planned beforehand that I'all try 90 minutes running but because it didn't feel that good I stopped after 70 minutes. On Tuesday it would have been time to do the last fast running exercise but I did the 30 minutes basic exercise instead. Today it was time to try Nike+ Kinect Training after three weeks break and it felt easier with the well rested muscles than the running exercises. Afterwards my knee hurt a little which has never happened before so I took ibuprofen to avoid inflammation now before the next week's event.

I have blogged inactively now 'cause there is nothing big to say now that I have to take it easy to get rid of the flu and be able to participate in running next week.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment