Tuesday 28 October 2014

Registration to HCR and Training Program Update and New Diet

Today, I registered me and my husband to the next HCR 2015 half marathon which is next May. So now I have again target which I need to run forward. Then I updated my training program and diet again here.

I have successfully finished my GoJuttaGo meals in two days now. My diet didn't change a lot because I have already get used to vegetables and protein. Now there is only berries in the diet among the vegetables I eat next to a lunch and a dinner, so I may start to miss fruits soon. And because I've preferred morning eating my whole life and the big breakfast is not weird thing, I feel hungry before lunch. On the other hand in the evening it feels that I'm eating all the time and my stomach is full before the next food. And my head is so full of ideas at the moment how to variate the meals that I could cook all the time. And thus, I'm not very worried yet, that will I succeed with the new diet..
Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment