Monday 12 May 2014

Aerobic Session

This evening, I did aerobic session that I haven't done for a while. It was the last session for the four week's period and now it's time to create new program again. It felt so hard and included mostly 70 second drills and 16 drills altogether. I remember when I started there were always about 20-30 second drills and only ten drills altogether but I felt as died as today. There is still challenge with part of the movements which I can't do properly to the end of the drill. For example burpees and some x-jumps and squat jumps. I'm dreaming to get so much power as soon as possible that I can do the whole session properly from start to finish. I'm looking forward to see how long it takes.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment