Tuesday 27 May 2014

Hill Run and New Muscles in the Arms

Today I have found new muscles in my arms because of the yesterday's muscle training and the drill of woodshops. But if the arm muscles are hurting, it doesn't keep me from running and I did my second hill run exercise and again with the pram as couple of weeks ago. I ran a bit longer spurts today than previously but I felt that I recovered sooner and the heart rate dropped to the low level easily.

My husband has also done the first real training session with the Nike+ Kinect Training and now he really admits that it is real sports. Well, it is easier to watch the movements than do them. Now I have also experience in being in the training audience.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment