Friday 16 May 2014

Running and Good Looking Feet

Running

I keep up wondering how easy the running can feel. Yesterday I ran my basic training and did it without the pram and it felt so much lighter than with the pram. And the hill run and interval exercises also make the basic running to feel easier but I couldn't remember that it happens straight after the first faster exercise. There couldn't be any better combination than nice weather and successful running training.

Gifts

And today I finally redeem my 4kgs gift as I went to have leg care. It was so relaxing and it was nice to get the feet in good condition for the summer. And it is good to continue exercising with a bit better pair of feet. I should still redeem massage and outwear to get my gift list up to date after all the weight loss achievements.. 

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment