Saturday 10 May 2014

Five years ago this weekend..

..I celebrated the first mother's day and in addition I ran the first half marathon. I had five days older baby than I have now, the same weekend but this time the condition to run half marathon is only a dream. Five years ago I had already get rid of all the weight I had due the pregnancy even if my weight was the same in the end of both pregnancies. That time I still swam two days before the delivery date and I could take care of my condition much better.

The feeling  is so wistful every time I see news about HCR, the running event we participated then and twice after that. This is the third time we skip the event since 2007 and again it feels that we should be there in Helsinki and run, instead of being home and dream. Maybe next year I'm again in HCR route.

Have a nice upcoming Mother's Sunday all of you!

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment