Thursday 8 May 2014

Tomorrow, Tomorrow I'll Exercise Again

Hi, I haven't been very active with the blog postings lately. I had this terrible flu which doesn't seem to disappear. I have kept myself busy with other things to avoid becoming a crazy because of this long pause of exercising. Now I have thought to try training tomorrow again because the week 16 is coming to an end and it's time to do fitness test and weigh-in again. I'll do the test but I'll continue next week the same training program still to replace the exercises I haven't done due to the cough I have had. 

Tomorrow I'm going to reserve an appointment to the leg care. It's the four kilos weight loss present I have promised to myself but I haven't had enough time to have one. Otherwise I have been unsuccessful to motivate myself with the gifts I have thought to have when I succeed. Maybe I need other methods to keep me motivated than the presents.

I'll return soon with the latest results!

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment