Tuesday 20 May 2014

Aha Effects

Nike+ Kinect Training

I could continue my program with Nike+ Kinect Training without doing any extra fitness test. Maybe I'm finally learning to use the program properly. And I got so many new movements now that I'm again very excited to face the next training session on Thursday. I have new love-hate relationship with the drill where I have to go from blanks position to the pushup position and back..

Running

I did my first interval exercise this morning and I was able to run my half marathon pace without exceeding the heart rate limit of 160. This might mean that I could except better performance in my next half marathon in autumn. It's so enjoyable to run with higher pace after this snail style period I have had.

Next Event

Today I realized that there is only 60 days left before the next event, that quarter marathon I'm going to run in July. Maybe I should be more in panic already..

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment