Wednesday 16 July 2014

Crocodile Hunting

I came to tell you about my new activity I've been using to reach my target of this project. It's crocodile hunting. I'm doing it midnight when others are sleeping, except our 3 years old daughter, who is helping me with the hobby, because she can see the crocodiles, but I can't. They are hiding under or behind her bed and makes her impossible to sleep.. So, the preparing to the quarter marathon haven't been too easy because of the lack of sleep I've got. And because this is not enough to cause enormous lack of sleep, our son has his first ear infection, autsch! Well, it cannot get worse, can it?

Otherwise my life is pretty and all the exercises I've been doing to prepare myself goes fine. I have realized that I cannot get my heart rate up anymore when walking. Maybe it's a sign of my condition getting better. Today I walked with the pram and two bicycling kids to my parents and I mostly walked but also ran few steps and my average heart rate was 117, only. When I started the running exercises it was hard to keep the heart rate under 130 even if only walking.

And today, I got extra time of my own and I did 45 minutes whole body stretching on the terrace. Only three nights to the starting shot!

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment