Sunday 13 July 2014

News after 25 Weeks

Running Exercises

The running exercises have continued in hot weather. I did my 30 minutes basic running on Friday and 60 minutes long run yesterday. Both exercises went ok, even if I was running in the hottest time of the day and actually I tried to start the exercises the same time as my event will start next Saturday. There is only six days left!

Fever

Our son had suddenly fever today. Hopefully it's not any flu I could get for Saturday when I should run the quarter marathon but it's because of the coming teeth.

Birthday

I should have some kind of age crisis going on because I turn to 32 soon. Actually, it feels better than 31. It felt more awful to turn to 31 than 30, I felt old and I was in bad condition but now I haven't got any crisis. Maybe last year I was the most terrible condition in my life due to the back problems and my pregnancy. I had to admit for the first time that I need help from the others. Now I feel, that I'm coming to better and better shape all the time and life is getting easier as I can do so much more myself after a long time. And my dream of becoming into best shape will come true this year!

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment