Saturday 19 July 2014

The Day of Running Event and Circus

I just came to tell you that I overcame the fair to fail again in quarter marathon in a hot day as a couple of years ago. I didn't meet my target of 75 minutes but it took a bit over 80 minutes all together. But I can't plame, it was hot weather again and I'm so lucky that I ran all the way to the finish line. I should soon write down the feelings that went through my mind during the running. It would help me in future to run faster. Now I felt that I wasn't very tired after all but I have some power storage in my body that I cannot release to run faster in the end of the route.

Anyway, now I do stretching and then it's time to sleep. We were in circus with the kids today after the running and I'm quite tired just now.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment