Thursday 10 July 2014

Power Outage

We had a power outage of few seconds today when I was just doing my training session. Now I have tested how the program continues if the console is turned of in the middle of the session, and it worked better than I was afraid of. I had just ended my warm up when the outage came and I was just guided how to do the first drill of the actual workout. The program started from the beginning but I had to do only a short warm up of three drills instead of starting totally from the beginning of the long warm up I had already done once. I used totally one and a half hour to my exercise even if it should have been 45 minutes long. Luckily I wasn't exercising in any hurry.

The weather is still very warm but it was easier to do the long aerobic session when I hadn't run before the exercise. I'll run again tomorrow. Otherwise the life is now on summer break and every day we are finding out good activities for the kids to do outdoors now that it's finally warm there. So it's swimming pool, ice cream, biking, snacks, etc. going on all the time.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment