Tuesday 8 July 2014

Running Exercise in 29 Degrees

Today I did the last hard running exercise before the quarter marathon, which is coming in 11 days. I ran 45 minutes with 140-160 heart rate and did few faster spurts. The most challenging thing was the weather, 29 Celsius degrees in the shadow, which was after all OK. I've been more careful with my eating and drinking before the running exercise lately so the stomach and the whole body deals with the weather better. I have also started to run all the exercises couple of hours after the lunch to run the same time as the running events start so it means running in the hottest time of the day.

Now on I do only 20-30 minutes running exercises and 60 minutes long run before the opening shot of Move Maraton.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment