Wednesday 23 July 2014

Project Speed Up!!

I did my first running exercise after the quarter marathon and I ran 20 minutes with the pram. Even if I felt I could have ran longer the heart rate was higher than usual and I ran even slower than usually. 

I have been behind my weight losing goals for eight weeks already which is shockinly longer time than I had been thinking it was and even if it stands there in my weigh-in table I haven't realised that this project has been so unsuccessful so long time. But after the last week's weight gaining and running event I have got new power to concentrate on weight losing again and this time I'm pretty sure that I do better weigh-in result next week than for long time! I'm sure that if my weight losing was in schedule I would have ran faster in the last week's event. Now I want my weight down faster to break my half-marathon record in September.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment