Tuesday 18 March 2014

Breaking the Records

During every training session I break my record of some drill. I don't remember to brag about my progress here very often but here I collected a few of them that I could remember. All the photos are done by me.

Plank



At first I couldn't finish 20 seconds drill of plank but after eight weeks my record is 60 seconds.

One leg squats


At first I couldn't do any repetitions of one leg squats that counted (fitness test counts only the perfect ones). In last fitness test I did nine repetitions with both sides.

Men's push ups



In the first fitness test I couldn't do any men's push-ups, four weeks ago I could do one that counted and now again none, because I had done few repetitions of lady's version before in muscle training in the same day. In one of the 15 minutes quick start session I did three repetitions once.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment