Saturday 15 March 2014

Diet Posting

This is the final posting about my diet for a while. Or otherwise it becomes a bit boring if I publish only photos of a single note paper that I have on the fridge door. But on the other hand it has been to concentrate on the diet now so naturally I'm thinking and writing about it a lot. Anyway, now it is time to think the next steps and here comes the final note paper photo (at least for a while). This is the situation after Friday:



Nothing becomes a habit in four weeks but at least now I have started to think healthier choices first when I open the fridge door. The last couple of days I would have eaten even more than five handfuls but I have taken something 'heavier' to guarantee the energy I need for breastfeeding. Weird that I haven't even calculated calories of my eatings yet and the weight is nevertheless going down. But this is the method how I always have reached my weight back to normal after pregnancies, only by thinking a bit healthier and adding exercising. 

Next step is to keep up the Five Handfuls a Day thinking when hungry and concentrate on the coming running exercises.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment