Sunday 23 March 2014

Cake Burning Run

I spent my weekend next to sweet things. Here is one example. My daughter's birthday celebration is over now and it is time to concentrate more on my life style changing again.

After eating the cakes it was time for the third running training today. The running itself goes as there wasn't one and a half year long break, slowly but firmly. Of course, at first, the muscles get a bit sore after the exercise. In warming up walkings I have noticed that I have to speed up a bit to get the heart rate in the same level as before. Hopefully this positive progress is because of the muscle training I have done this time. My hear rate is naturally quit high. My maximum heart rate is over 200 and it needs concentrating that I don't exercise with too high heart rate level. Earlier even the walking increased the heart rate too much if I walked too enthusiastically. At least that part feels easier already..
Sportterfly 

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment