Monday 31 March 2014

Double Training Days

I feel better already and tomorrow I'm going to do both muscle and running training. I'm doing muscle training every Tuesday and Friday now and I run every three days so this week the training sessions happen to be on the same day. Interesting to see how the muscle training before the running affects to the heart rate levels. It is effective to do all four sessions during two days and have five days when I don't need to exercise.

I have felt extremely tired today and during the weekend. I don't know is it because of summer time that changed the clocks or because of the medicine I took to allergy now. I have taken naps every day and before this weekend I have needed naps maybe hardly once a week. I have been suprised even myself how little I actually have needed sleep lately even if we have a little baby. And because I'm tired now I dream all the time some sweet or salty snacks, chocolate and candy mostly. Hard..

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment