Friday 7 March 2014

Sneezing

Atshu! I skipped already the second exercise for this week due to this flu. Luckily it feels that it's not very hard one and doesn't cause fever, at least yet. Hopefully I can continue the training program on Sunday again.



Five Handfuls a Day project has it challenges because our fridge is almost empty because I haven't been shopping food for a while, and it is hard to figure out what vegetables I still could eat. But after all I could do it! It was already third consecutive day when I managed to eat all five handfuls, yeah! We will have guests all the weekend so it might be hard to remember the healthy eating, as it has always been during the vacations and other special periods. I'll do my best to stay strong and get five tallmarks to the notepaper also tomorrow.

Happy weekend to all of my visitors!

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment