Sunday 16 March 2014

Sunday Walk

Today I was supposed to rest and let my body recover from the past week's exercises. The weather of this winter has been so poor, plus degrees and lack of snow. Thus, when I saw the weather forecast for the next week showing minus degrees and the sunny weather and white ground after yesterday's snowing, I couldn't help myself, I decided to walk. I pram walked to my parents, spent couple of hours there and pram walked back. It took a 37 minutes to walk there but only 30 minutes to come back even if I stopped to take some pictures on the way. 


It wasn't very easy to walk fast. If I wasn't thinking it actively I ended up walking slower with my typical tempo. I haven't been sweating like that when walking for a while. And when I was almost home, I walked even faster. I was imaging myself running at the end of half marathon and someone from the audience yelling that I'm near to beat my record. I almost run.


On the way I saw a bit asphalt under the icy street and I had to try few running steps. I think the asphalt is one of the runners best signs of coming summer. I haven't run for almost one and a half year now, and tomorrow is the day when I do my first running training. I'm so exited.
Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment