Friday 14 March 2014

Fitness Test Results

Today I did the final muscle training for this program. It was quit easy one. Obviously I have get more power because the common training sessions doesn't feel to killing me anymore. After that I could do the fitness test. And do you remember how I at first complained my muscles hurting many days after the test, and now I just did it! Afterwards I thought that maybe I should have pushed even more. Anyway, the result was very pleasurable for me, after all the sick days that I had along the way.

My fitness score improved from 40 to 44 and athleticism score from 28 to 33. Again I listed the result of different parts in the list below.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Endurance 52 (earlier 42, and before that 01)
Flexibility 55 (earlier 55, and before that 27)
Strength 34 (earlier 21, and before that 09)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balance 45 (earlier 36, and before that 58)
Power 53 (earlier 24, and before that 01)
Speed/Reaction/Agility 10 (earlier 37, and before that 12)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tra La La La once again!
Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment