Thursday 6 March 2014

Good and Bad News

Bad news first: Today I just couldn't exercise. I feel that flu is really coming now and so that it doesn't go bad, I take it easy. Anyway, I walked slowly and carefully to my parents with pram, where girls already had spend overnight. Then I spent a moment in pool in baby swimming so it wasn't that inactive day after all. But it seems that I have to skip the third training of the week also which I was planning to do tomorrow.

But my training carpet is wonderful. Now I have picture of it below with my dumbbells. I'm looking forward to work out again on it. And because it's not any small yoga mat but two metres long real carpet, I can do even the side lunges on it. And I don't have any excuse to stop plank until the time ends because I don't have to worry about the slippery floor. I found it at sales so it was only 10 euros investment.



Good news: Five Handfuls a Day project is progressing again. Thanks to the yellow note paper on the fridge door. I was visiting my parents today and I had only handful together before the baby swimming but I made big salad for a supper and had grapes as a dessert and the situation was good in the end:


Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment