Wednesday 5 March 2014

Note Paper and Tally Marks

Today I started to follow my Five Handfuls a Day Goal more detailed. And I have the latest hi-tech tools in use: a pen and a note paper. I'm going to mark my correctly eated handfuls to the note paper on the fridge door. At least today it helped me to remember every handful. The idea was to concentrate on this diet during this second four weeks period so let's see can I make it every day until the next weigh-in day. And if someone couldn't follow what I'm talking about, I ask you to read  more about this diet here.

The picture is taken after the lunch so it doesn't show the realtime status.



Exercising feels better and better everyday. No more news on that. We have already new flu in the house, husband had fever in the beginning of the week and also my throat feels dry. Hopefully it doesn't get worse that I can continue the hard drills now!
Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment