Saturday 22 February 2014

Back to Business

Today I did the first training since last Sunday. At least before the training I felt that all the muscles are now well recovered from the first four weeks exercises. Girls are not completely healthy yet but we went outdoors to snow removal for half an hour just to get fresh air. It was first prober time outside since Monday.  It is so hard to be inside when there is pretty winter weather waiting outside and it felt so good to do something again outside that I ventured to try a real training session also in the living room later.

Training itself didn't feel very good yet. I didn't feel enough energetic to do my best but I'm happy that I broke the ice after the week break and even tried. Drills were mostly the same as in last program but there were some small changes, e.g., 1 and 1/2 lunges were only half lunges and so on. Maybe I carefully try some aerobic training tomorrow to make the trainings twice this week. But now I head to the sauna to do stretching.


Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment