Friday 21 February 2014

Illness Continues

This week the son turned 4 months of age and yesterday it was time to start his first hobby, baby swimming. The first time we just tried to get comfortable in big pool, learned few ways to hold baby in the water and after ten minutes it was over. First time babies spend only half of the 20 minutes lesson in pool, that they don't get too tired and start to cry. Obviously, our baby enjoyed swimming. He smiled and looked curiously around, and crying wasn't near in any point. So after first trial it seems that swimming becomes common hobby for baby and mum for now. I need to survive as a only adult in the pool because there is no swimming groups for baby with two siblings. Thus, daddy takes care of the girls while we swim.

Otherwise, I feel that I have been quit lazy this week. I have only taken care of the sick daughter and this morning the older daughter got sick too. Why can't we have the stomach flu at the same time!? I would like to start the normal activities already. I don't know if I can start the home training week even today. So frustrating!

Enjoy the weekend my readers! I'll continue to keep up this sickbay..

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment