Tuesday 25 February 2014

Sticky Tuesday

Why it is so hard to start to do something, and soon realise that you can't live without doing it. I just keep avoiding the fruits. And I know that if I really concentrate on it for a few days it becomes easier. Yesterday I ate a handful of blueberries, that's it. Today no handfuls, yet. Soon we have only lights in the fridge left, and fruits. At least that helps me to choose fruits.

I guess the Stomach flu we had for two weeks ate my energy to think anything extra. Even if I wasn't very bad shape myself, the nights we stayed awake with the kids, and all the extra laundry and my husband's weakness took my energy. I guess I'm still recovering because during the training of this morning my body felt tired of the weekend's sessions. Still, I try to keep going because I know it becomes easier again. Sun will shine after the cloudy days..

Now I take an orange! See you!
Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment