Friday 28 February 2014

Third Weigh-in

This morning it was time to do the third 'official' weigh-in. The scale showed only 0.5kgs weight loss, i.e., 84kgs, just as I feared. I have feeled bloated this week, maybe because I ate lot of salty snacks last week when we had that stomach flu. At least the bloating started to relief at the end of the week when I ate more vegetables and drunk more water. Well, that was too late I guess. The scale is teasing me, because the 83.5kgs already blinks there but then it stays to 84kgs. Well, next time I do it better, as everything goes as planned this time and if no more flus come to way.

The Five Handfuls a Day learning also is proceeding. Here is a photo of my yesterday's lunch. If I ate like this in the next two week's the numbers of the scale would pleasure me more next time.



I walked almost 5 kilometres yesterday, in addition to the aerobic session I did in the morning. And today I did the muscle training, as a last session for the week 6, and I took dumbbells to make few drills harder, wow. And again I used my new technique to try my best, and again I'm feeling happy that I could do such a hard exercise again.

Sportterfly

PS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER IN ENGLISH, FINNISH OR SWEDISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment